HOW DOES ANIMAL COMMUNICATION WORK WHEN FINDING LOST PETS?
Theres nothing more heartbreaking than losing a pet and not knowing where they are, if they are alive or have crossed over and what has happened to them.
When a pet has been lost or stolen Animal Communication is key! As communicators we are trained to connect with a pet remotely to be able to speak with them wherever they are and, as such, hopefully find their location.
Animal Communication in finding lost pets helps in the following areas:
1. First and foremost to ascertain if the pet is still with us or has crossed over.
2. To assess any injuries they may have.
3. As we speak with them they can give us a location by simply telling us what they see around them.
4. Animals will oftentimes give us directions such as where they traveled which is key to knowing where to begin to look.
5. It is also important that as people are out looking for them that the Communicator stay in touch with the pet to let them know that there family is out there looking and doing everything they can to find them.
6. Keeping a frightened animal calm in the mist of being lost from there family and panicked is key to encouraging them to go to the people who are trying to help them.
7. Often you can give them a location to go to to find help.
8. So important in the Communication is that their loved ones know that they are ok and that someone is communicating with them.
And example: I was working with a puppy that had gotten lost from his family in Upstate NY where the family had a camp in a very small town. The puppy gave great directions as to where he went when he headed out. HOWEVER, the most important clue was that he said he was with a family with a father that fixed teeth. This led us to look for any dentists we could find in the area. Thankfully because it was a small town there were only two and the very first one had the puppy. The dentist and his family also had a camp there and had taken the puppy in. That was an easy one. Most are more complicated.
A missing foster cat ran away and was able to show images of old cars and trash cans where he was so after setting a trap in that location he was caught on the second day.
MOST IMPORTANTLY do not give up. I have worked with lost or stolen pets who are reunited after a year!
When you have a lost pet, I urge you to make your first call to a Communicator!
- Posted in: Animal Communication
What a wonderful post. I frequently communicate with my animal guides, and have an amazing connection with animals so may look into this field myself. I’m glad I found your site. 🙂
Please refer me to an animal communicator that can help me find my lost kitty. I’m heart broken!
Christine. I am so sorry I just saw this on my website. For some reason it just now came up. I hope you found your lost kitty but if not please contact me as I do assist in finding list pets.
Hi! I just saw your response from 3 months ago. I don’t log on to this account much. I did hire an animal communicator but she wasn’t able to give much info. I’m going to continue meditating and inviting signs from my pet. I did get a sign through a neighbor of mine and I continue to be optimistic. Thank you and many blessings.
Thiis was a lovely blog post